could be doing things better."
- Elon Musk, Investor & Entrepreneur
If you have claimed a business page, you can select to enjoy the Lisnic advantages on either a Free (standard) or Premium Subscription.
Read our plans and pricing here.
What do I get on the FREE Subscription?
The best things in life really are free!
On our 100% free subscription (we don’t even take your credit card details) you get:
- To claim and manage your business listing
- To manage and respond to reviews
- A widget to showcase reviews on your site
- A widget to collect reviews via email
- Proactive content flagging (challenged reviews are investigated and removed within 7 days)
- A high DA SEO link
- An SEO rating snippet
- 3 photos to showcase your culture
- 1 case study
- To list your business contact information
- Basic monthly analytics
- Customer Support within 3 days
What do I get on the PREMIUM Subscription?
The above free features PLUS:
- We call three of your clients per month and ask for a review on your behalf
- Priority support when challenging a review (within three business days)
- The ability to pin your favourite review to the top of your listing
- A featured listing (guaranteed more eyeballs on your business)
- A Premium Business Badge for your Profile
- Multiple office/store locations
- 10 photos to showcase your culture & a vid!
- A banner photo
- An optimised business description
- Advanced monthly analytics
How do I upgrade to Premium?
We’ve convinced you haven’t we!
- Head to ‘Business Plans’ located on the left hand menu of your Lisnic Dashboard
- Click on the three dots next to the business you want to upgrade
- Hit ‘Upgrade plan’
- Enter your payment details and select your preferred billing option
- Enjoy your hot new Premium features 🔥
How does the monthly billing system work? 😅
If you opt to get billed monthly, you will be billed at the beginning of your subscription and on the 1st of every month thereafter unless you cancel your subscription via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Lisnic Dashboard. Make sure you update your billing information if your card is due to expire! Late payment fees may apply. You can read our terms and conditions for more information.
How does the annual billing system work? 😅
If you opt to get billed annually, you will be billed at the beginning of your subscription and on the 1st of July every year thereafter unless you cancel your subscription via email at email@example.com or the Lisnic Dashboard. Make sure you update your billing information if your card is due to expire! Late payment fees may apply. You can read our terms and conditions for more information.
If you have any trouble upgrading your account or with your subscription payment please email our friendly Customer Support Team.
Thought leaders & celebrities share their tactics for success on the Lisnic podcast by Lisa Teh & Nick Bell