Top Rated Web Design Agencies
Need some help?
Let our team find the right match for you.
Looking for a top-rated web design agency to build you an online presence? The benefit of outsourcing your website design is that you get access to the latest technology and innovation, assurance of support and more! Lisnic has created a list of the best web design agencies plus their client ratings and reviews so you can find the perfect agency to bring your website to life.
Was this helpful?
Get in touch here or check out these below.
- Full Stack Web Development - This covers everything from the design, creation, and hosting of a website, along with all content, SEO and other marketing services to help your new site gain traction with visitors.
- Ecommerce Solutions - We've been moving towards digital dominance for years now. To put it blankly, if you don't have an ecommerce website, you are probably missing out on sales.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - Having a website won't help if no one ever sees it. SEO helps to grow your visitor numbers organically by ensuring that it appears high in the search results for any key phrases associated with your products and services. This is a key component of any web design service.
- No Experience Required! - Web design software helps you create a good-looking website even if you have never done it before... yep you read that right the first time.
- You have complete control! - Using software makes it easy to choose what you want, where you want it!
- It's cheaper! - Using web design software is a cost-effective way to get a website up and running. Plus, you don't have to go back and forth with a designer to bring your idea to life, you can just do it yourself.
- You can pick the latest features! - You have the power to include advanced features like CMS integration, SEO and more (even if you don't really understand how they work).
- Outline your goals - Web design services are tailored to your needs. Do you need ecommerce within the site? Integration with an existing marketing tool Or CRM such as HubSpot? After all, if you don't know what you want, how can you expect anyone else to?
- Identify companies that can meet those goals - Once you have your precise needs identified, make a list of web design companies that can fulfil them. These are the companies to focus on when as you refine your web design service search.
- Review Portfolios - Look at the work each web design company has in their portfolio. Do they offer a style that connects with your own brand? Do you like what they offer? Do they already have experience working in your industry?
- Check reviews - See what previous clients are saying about the company. If you look on Lisnic, you can rest assure that all ratings and reviews are REAL!
- Talk to the team - Have a chat with the last couple of potential candidates to discuss your web design needs. Here you want to get a feel for how they work, and whether they are a good fit for your work culture and expectations.
- Good visuals - The digital world gives you little time to grab a visitor's attention. By including images and other visual aids to quickly convey a message or feeling, you increase the chances of that visitor staying to see more of the site.
- Shorter sentences and paragraphs - You never know what sized screen someone is using to view your website, so keep text easy to read. Short sentences are easy to read and allows the important points to be remembered. Walls of text are just intimidating and likely to make people leave your site.
- Matching the site to your brand - Having a recognisable colour scheme aids brand awareness. You don't want to have a green and gold marketing campaign directing people to a website dominated by purple. It will simply be confusing. Make sure the overall design is consistent with your existing brand identity.
- Keeping your call to action (CTA) simple - Whether your goal is to get people to sign up for a mailing list, contact you for more information or sell a product, the call to action should be simple and stand out on the page.
- Optimized for all devices - Make sure your website looks great and offers a good user experience on every device. With many of your visitors likely to be using a mobile device of some kind, failing to do so can drastically impact the site performance by alienating a huge chunk of your audience.
- Making navigation simple - Make sure that navigation is intuitive. Let a visitor get to the content they want quickly and easily to make sure they have an enjoyable user experience.
Thought leaders & celebrities share their tactics for success on the Lisnic podcast by Lisa Teh & Nick Bell