could be doing things better."
- Elon Musk, Investor & Entrepreneur
We understand that sometimes there may be a disagreement over a request.
In the event of a dispute, try and work with your Expert/Advisee to resolve the issue first.
Tips to do this include:
- Respond to all messages in a timely manner
- Be polite but clear with your messaging
- Be open and honest. If you feel like something hasn’t gone the way you were expecting, let your Expert/Advisee know. You may be able to come to a resolution.
- Only communicate through Lisnic private messaging. When making a judgement about an issue, we can only take into consideration communication that has happened through the platform.
- Ensure all payment for services are done through Lisnic. You can then rest assured, if anything happens, both parties will be covered.
If you have tried all of the above and still can’t resolve your issue, you can contact our Customer Support Team.
Things to be aware of during the dispute process
We are here to find a solution that is fair for everyone involved and we need your help to do that. Being in a dispute can be a stressful situation. While we work to resolve your issue, we request that you treat the other party and our team with respect. It won’t help the situation if either party gets emotional.
Good communication is important to ensure all parties can effectively use the platform. In order to make sure you can communicate effectively on the platform, take note of the following:
- Turn your notification preferences on. You can do this by clicking on the Notifications section in your Settings.
- Keep track of the comment section on your request. If you are a person looking for advice, make sure you respond to any questions potential Experts ask. If you are an Expert and you’ve asked a question, keep an eye on the question section so you can see when the person looking for advice has answered your question. You will be notified if someone responds to your question via email.
- Check your private messages regularly. You never know when an Expert/Advisee is trying to communicate with you. Make sure you keep all communications with an Expert/Advisee on the platform.
- Once you’ve completed your first session, leave a review. This helps other people on Lisnic get the best experience from the platform.
How do I comment on a request?
Questions can be asked and responded to on a request via the questions panel on the request page. Questions can be made by anyone before an Expert is assigned to the request. These questions and responses will be public.
How do I send a private message?
You can only send private messages once your request has been assigned. If you need to ask a question about the request, you can do so on the request listing.
How do I delete a comment?
You currently cannot edit or delete your comments once you’ve posted them. If you need to delete a comment, please contact our Customer Support Team.
Thought leaders & celebrities share their tactics for success on the Lisnic podcast by Lisa Teh & Nick Bell