Top Rated Packaging Design Agencies
Need some help?
Let our team find the right match for you.
Packaging design helps get your products noticed on the store shelves, but it also gives a unique first impression about a product and can influence how customers view the entire ownership experience. Getting it right is crucial, which is why a packaging design professional can make a difference for your business. Our professional packaging design listings give you access to industry leaders at every budget and help you find the right support to create the packaging design for your next product.
Was this helpful?
Get in touch here or check out these below.
- Understand packaging layers.
- Choose the right type of packaging.
- Line up your printer.
- Create your information architecture.
- Evaluate a packaging design.
- Collect feedback.
- Get the right files from your designer.
- Paperboard boxes. Paperboard is a paper-based material that is lightweight, yet strong.
- Corrugated boxes.
- Plastic boxes.
- Rigid boxes.
- Chipboard packaging.
- Foil sealed bags.
- Packaging Tape + Stickers. One of the easiest and most affordable ways to make a big impression on your packaging is to use branded tape or stickers.
- Patterns + Illustrations.
- Fun, Cheeky Messaging.
- Minimal + Typography-Driven.
Thought leaders & celebrities share their tactics for success on the Lisnic podcast by Lisa Teh & Nick Bell