Top Rated Logo Agencies
Need some help?
Let our team find the right match for you.
Your logo is the face of your business or brand, the way your current and potential audience recognise you and your products in a crowded marketplace. Getting that logo design right is crucial for any business, and through our logo design listings, we have talented and experienced designers available to suit every budget. Whatever you want to say with your logo, we have a logo design agency who can help.
Was this helpful?
Get in touch here or check out these below.
- Simple. Your logo needs to be easily identifiable at a glance.
- Memorable. An effective logo is memorable.
- Timeless. An effective logo should be timeless and avoid trends.
- Versatile. A good logo can be used in a variety of sizes and colours.
- Appropriate. It should always be appropriate for your audience.
- Intend to use it in relation to the goods and services you're registering for.
- Be an individual, company, incorporated association or a combination of these.
- Apply for the trademark as an individual (business owner) and not as a business name.
- Ensure your trademark doesn't conflict with other trademarks already registered
- Denote the kind, quality, intended purpose or value of the goods or services.
- Use common surnames or geographical names.
- Conflict with an earlier trademark.
- Potentially mislead the public about the nature of the goods or services.
Thought leaders & celebrities share their tactics for success on the Lisnic podcast by Lisa Teh & Nick Bell